Windows 7 computers face a weird problem with Cisco webex connect, when trying to login with username and password, all of sudden the cisco webex connect application vanishes and could not be found on the taskbar or even in the taskmanager. The application does not run and could not connect to Webex connect.
Action Taken to fix webexconnect problem:
- The same webex connect works fine with other computers.
- Recreated the windows profile and could not fix the issue.
- Webex connect software uninstalled and installed the software.
- Format the computer and reload the os still the same issue
Cisco Webexconnect Team came up with a solution after checking the logs of the webexconnect.
- Go to C:Program Files (x86)WebExConnect
- Rename the dll apUtilTp.dll to apUtilTpold.dll
- Download this Webconnect fix file
- Go to C:Program Files (x86)WebExConnect and paste the file aputil.dll
- Reboot your computer
Login to Webconnect and should be working fine.
If you find the Fix useful or having still issue, please leave a comment .