If you have Forgot Administrator password Windows 7 any edition like home, premium, utlimate, starter also for Windows 8, the below method helps in reset administrator password for windows.
This Method helps in solving the problem
- A USB Pen drive required
- Download LinuxLive USB Creator from here http://www.linuxliveusb.com/en/help/guide/preparation.
- Download the Ubuntu OS from http://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop
- Create USB Bootable Ubuntu OS and boot your computer with USB Drive.
- Boot the computer with USB Device and select Try Ubuntu
- When OS Complete booting, on desktop you can find Folder icon and click on it.
- Click on Windows Folder in the C drive> system 32 . Here search for cmd.exe and rename to cmd1.exe, then rename Magnify.exe to cmd.exe.
- Now rename cmd1.exe to Magnify.exe
- Once changes done, reboot your computer , remove the USB device and boot into windows.
- When you see the login screen, on the left down corner you can see an icon and click on that you can see the window as shown in the image.
Check – Makes items on the screen larger(Magnifer) , click on apply, Now you can see the command prompt pops up,
- Type net user in command prompt window
- Next type net user administrator Password@121 – Here you can set password as you like for administrator account.
You can exit the command prompt window and login with Administrator account, with new password set.
Hope this Support fix helped in resetting windows password, if you have any questions or any problem, please leave message on comment section.
Ubuntu can be used for recovering Photos from sd card or any type of memory cards