If you are interested in buying a computer and want to know which are the important parts should be checked, then this post should guide you. With this post you will be able to know what configuration required for your need and fit your budget.For a good computer configuration, 16 Important parts of computer Motherboard are very important which provides performance and scalability.
16 Important Parts of Computer Motherboard
1. CPU Socket: Also called as Processor socket, to place a CPU on top of it. Provides a connection between CPU to microprocessor. It varies depends on the pin and notch.
2. Chipset: Mainly manages the data flow between memory and processor also with other peripherals. We can see different types based different model of motherboards.
3. DDR3 SDRAM: DDR3 is the speed of RAM (double data rate 3), SDRAM (synchronous dynamic random-access memory). So by this you can easily make out the speed and type of RAM also needs to check the vendor supported boards.
4. PCI-Express x16 & PCI-Express x1: PCI Express (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express).High-speed serial computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older PCI, PCI-X, and AGP bus standards. PCIe has numerous improvements over the older standards, including higher maximum system bus throughput.The PCI Express x16 graphics interface (also called PCIe x16) offers increased bandwidth and scalability over the previous AGP8X generation. PCI Express x16 allows up to 4 GB/s of peak bandwidth per direction, and up to 8 GB/s concurrent bandwidth. PCI-Express x16 is used by the Intel 915 and 925 and other chipsets which support PCI-Express.
5. Legacy PCI (32 bits 33 MHz): This is also we call it as older PCI card slot. This still can support older cards.
6. Serial ATA: Serial ATA (SATA) is a computer bus interface that connects host bus adapters to mass storage devices such as hard disk drives and optical drives.
7. FC Audio Jacks: this we can use to connect speakers or head phones audio I/O port. no sound on computer.
8. Universal Serial Bus (USB): USB 2.0 High Speed or HS, 480 Mbps (Megabits per second) but on USB 3.0 10 times faster than USB 2.0. Super Speed or SS, 4.8 Gbps (Giga bits per second).
9. Power / HDD Led, Power/ Reset Switch: This will be indication for user friendly lights provided we can easily figure the status of machine.
10. 24 Pin ATX (EPS) Power Supply: A power supply unit (PSU) converts mains AC to low-voltage regulated DC power for the internal components of a computer. Modern personal computers universally use a switched-mode power supply. Some power supplies have a manual selector for input voltage, while others automatically adapt to the supply voltage. EPS power supplies have a 24-pin motherboard power connector and an 8-pin +12V connector.
11. Supplemental Power Supply: Essentially it is a second power supply that resides within a desktop computer case to power components by adding additional power capacity to the entire system.
12. Flash ROM: A contemporary Wintel-compatible computer supplies a setup routine basically unchanged in character in the ROM-resident BIOS setup utilities from the late the nineteen nineties the consumer can configure hardware options while using keyboard and video display. Also, when errors occur at boot time, modern BIOS usually shows user-friendly error messages, frequently presented as pop-up boxes inside a TUI style, while offering to go in the BIOS setup utility in order to disregard the error and proceed if at all possible. Rather than battery-backed RAM, the current Wintel machine may keep BIOS configuration configurations in expensive ROM, possibly exactly the same expensive ROM store the BIOS itself.
13. System Clock Battery: It was actually traditionally called CMOS RAM mainly because it used a volatile, low-power complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor (CMOS) SRAM (like the Motorola MC146818 or similar) powered with a small battery when system power was off.
How to diagnose functioning of CPU?
The main component of the PC is CPU (Central processing Unit), is responsible for interpreting and executing most of the commands from the computer’s hardware and software.
If your system is very slow one of the reason could be CPU which is computing very fast or slow and making overall performace of the computer slow.
How to diagnose functioning of CPU ?
Hot CPU Tester Pro is a system wellness and balance tester. It exams CPU, chipset and virtually all parts of motherboard for errors/bugs, faulty parts and other parts. It is a burn-in test with uniquely developed state of the artwork DefectTrack engine. DefectTrack is actually a technology created by 7Byte to diagnose systems concerning its stability and generally, computer’s well being. Very hot CPU Tester is presently being employed in a lot of labs and governmental organizations all over the world, like a trustworthy balance testing utility.
How does Hot CPU Tester Professional functions?
Hot CPU Tester Professional 4 is consisted of numerous check modules to stress-test every element inside a system. Defective components are probably for to fall short although they may be below a heavy load, when the warmth production is at its maximum. The testing modules intentionally anxiety all parts to their maximum boundaries to evaluate their integrity. Unstable parts can’t endure these pressures and can fail the checks, allowing the chance for an up grade or trade before the Computer is unveiled into a manufacturing environment. It truly is suggested that Sizzling CPU Tester ought to operate for a minimum of six hours to completely verify the technique. If a technique is steady below difficult circumstances for 6 hrs, it truly is unlikely to generate errors throughout typical working conditions.