Firefox crashes when you open or Swap Tabs or just crashes on it own.
When firefox crashes you can see that
Mozilla Crash Reporter
Firefox crashes due to addons of toolbars or plugins.
This Program menu in our computer lists two short cuts for Mozilla Firefox. The very first is obviously one which begins our
Opera browser. Oddly, we couldn’t care less concerning the second one. What’s Mozilla Opera safe mode? Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode) becomes the
following resort once the regular browser comes crashes lower.
Firefox in safe mode troubleshoot these
- A diagnostic tool to troubleshoot issues with add-ons, themes or toolbars especially after upgrades.
- compare the extension-loaded Firefox with the default clean slate version of the browser.
- compare speeds if there’s a worry about performance.
- pin down conflicting issues n the user settings (about:config tweakings) after an upgrade.
- Restore to default installed state.
Mozilla Firefox Safe Mode gives us a window to start over (temporarily) by disabling add-ons and resetting (permanently)
other settings to defaults. By comparing the performance, we can narrow down and fix the cause of any problem.
There are two ways we can start Firefox in Safe Mode (Windows) ““
- From Start ““ All Programs (Programs
in windows7) ““ Mozilla Firefox – Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode).
- From Start ““ Run ““ Type
firefox.exe -safe-mode. Hit OK.
FilesMozilla Firefoxfirefox.exe” -safe-mode)
Other Operating system path are :
use Terminal and type in /path/to/firefox/firefox
Mac OS X
““ open Terminal and type in /Applications/Firefox.app/Contents/MacOS/firefox
Restoring teh setting to default will fix the Firefox Crashes problems.
The first great thing about Firefox is that it is relatively non-buggy. The second good thing is that the Mozilla Firefox Safe Mode is absolutely straightforward. And the third, with Mozilla’s rich gallery of add-ons – even if one fails, there’s an alternative
Notes: AdapterVendorID: 8086, AdapterDeviceID: 2e12, AdapterDriverVersion: 184.108.40.2069ProductName: Firefox
- Related Blogs on Firefox
- Related Blogs on firefox crashes
- Related Blogs on firefox not responding