If you are preparing for any Certification Exam like VMware Certified professional, Microsoft certification exams, Sun Certifications exam, Cisco certification exams, Any IT Certifications. You Will be looking for exam dumps for preparation. These exam dumps come in format called VCE (Visual CertExam), But cannot open VCE (Visual CertExam) file in windows System by default.
How to open open VCE (Visual CertExam) file in windows System?
One of the know format that these certification uses VCE ( Visual CertExam) file format. The files with VCE format can be opened with Visual CertExam Manager, and a great way to prepare for exams with same as writing your real exam.Visaul CertExam Manager is compatible to all Windows Operating system.
Visual CertExam Manager:
Operating Systems:Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/windows 10
Download this software Visual CertExam Manager 3.0.1
How to convert VCE file to PDF Format?
- Install this newer version of Visual CertExam Software,
- Install the PDFCreator Software, which is a free from Adobe
- The Visual CertExam Software will be able to open your VCE files and this breaks the trail version.
- Now if you go to the folder location C:Program Files (x86)Visual CertExam Suite, you can find a file called Designer.
- Open the Designer Exe file , click file and open, select the VCE File, this will open the VCE file in design format
- Now Click on file and select print then choose the printer has PDFCreator, this will open the file in PDF format and SAVE the file
- You are now able to view the File in PDF and also can print the file.
If any support required, please contact me, Happy to help you.
Wishing you all the best for your Exams, Hope this software was helpful