If your computer hangs or not working properly with windows7 , the first method to solve is by system restore, still windows 7 has problem in functioning normal option to go for Windows7 Repair . To maintain your user accounts, data, programs and system drivers. The best way is to do a Repair Install to Fix Windows7.
The below steps are the Windows7 Repair guide
1. Start your Windows7 and Login with administrator account
2. Load the Windows7 installation DVD into your computer’s DVD drive. Now click on the Run Setup.exe option available in the Auto play window inside the currently installed Windows7.
3. click on the Install Now button to start the installation
4. Make sure to uncheck the “I want to help make Windows installation better” check box. After that, click on the Go online to get the latest updates within installation option.
5. An online search will be made to install all the installation updates available on hand.
6. Check the “I accept the license” check box and then click on Next.
7. Click on the Upgrade option, this will initiate the installation of Windows 7.
8. When your computer restarts finally, a blank screen will appear, then type in your Windows 7 product key number
9. Just un heck the Automatically activate Windows when online check box at the bottom and then click on the Next button.
10. Further, click on the Use recommended settings and select your Time Zone. Set the time and date settings and click on the Next button.
11. Click on the computer’s location option to select the accurate network location typesetting which should be applied for the location.
12. Now your desktop is prepared to start up. Refresh the Windows Experience Index (WEI) score.
13. Windows7 Repair completed . Start the Windows7 the computer should be working fine.
Windows7 Repair is the best inbuilt tool by Microsoft for repairing the windows7, without lossing any kind of settings or data
If you are having a slow windows7 there are some tweaks with the help of which can optimize Windows 7 to the maximum Performance.