If you try to convert a MS Word document to pdf by using pdf converter and then try to open the converted pdf document using New version of Acrobat reader and click on the hyperlinks does not open the links.
Steps to Fix hyperlinks not working in pdf from word?
I tested on different version of MS Office 2010/2013/2016 Microsoft Word document, converted into PDF. None of the hyperlinks in pdf not working.
Fix : The Newer version of office has option to directly Save as PDF, which will convert the work document to PDF. Hyperlink function works fine in this. This feature available on Office version of 2013/2016.
- How To Delete a Page in Microsoft Word
- Step by step Fix for outlook Errors
- Where does Passwords are stored in PC?
- How To Fix WIFI Network Problems in PC?
- How To Export saved passwords from Internet Explorer in Windows 10
How do I enable hyperlinks in a PDF?
You can add hyper links using pdf writer software, that allows to edit the document. Free way is to convert PDF to Word through online pdf convertors. Edit the Word file, then Click on File > Save As> File format choose PDF.