During the installation of Visio 2016, came across the below error “Office 16 Click-to-Run Extensibility Component 64 bit Registration as error shown in below image. The setup error occurs in Windows 7, Window 10 OS Computers build on 64 bit OS.
To resolve Office 16 Click-to-Run Extensibility Component 64 bit Registration error, follow below steps:
- Go to Start > Run (or Winkey + R)
- Type “installer” (that opens the %windir%installer folder), make sure all files are visible in Windows (Folder Settings)
- Add the column “Subject” (and make it at least 400 pixels wide) – Right click on the column headers, click More, then find Subject
- Sort on the Subject column and scroll down until you locate the name mentioned in your error screen (“Office 15 Click-to-Run Extensibility Component”)
- Right click the MSI and choose uninstall, then start the installation of Visio again.
Read the latest car news and check out newest photos, articles, and more from the Car and Driver Blog.
If you find any questions about this fix, please do comment below
You Might Also like To Know….