Windows 8.1 has major problem with Bluetooth devices connecting to Mobile devices, Keyboard and Mouse. These devices are frequently disconnecting and have to reboot the computer or log off to reconnect them.Microsoft has found it has major bug and has found an work around to fix this issue.
The Problem for frequent disconnection of Bluetooth device is due to Power that supplied to these devices are not enough and also enable for power saving mode on Bluetooth devices.
Below Steps will resolve the problem Frequent disconnection of Bluetooth device.
Click on Start and then Run.
Type the following command in the Run Window, hit the Enter key or click on the OK button.
Device Manager should open up in a new window.
- Scroll down and look for Network adapters and then right click , properties on wireless adapter.
- Click on Power Management tab.
- untick “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” – click OK
- Reboot your computer.Once your computer comes up, check out Do you still face the same problem or solved?
Please post your comments and should help others to know that this fix worked or not.
Upgrade your Windows 8 or Windows8.1 to windows 8.1 Pro Pack
Supported features in this Pack are -:
- Bluetooth Problems are fixed for all Brands of laptops.
- OS is very stable and fast compared to Windows 8.
- Encrypt Sensitive data.
- Touch Screen for tablet or Monitor .
- Compatible to all Brand laptops and covers all drivers for the hardware.
thanks for sharing this such an amazing article very informative