You find a list of fixes that occurs while using outlook application and below listed errors and Step by step Fix for outlook Errors,
Ms office 2010 cannot find officelr.cab
I ran into a problem to install office 2010 on windows machine. The error Ms office 2010 cannot find officelr.cab , After much investigation found that previous version of office was not uninstalled properly and some of the files and registry entries was causing the problem to install office 2010 on the machine.
Below list of Steps will fix the Installation error
- Copy the Entire Office Software to the Local machine Hard drive and run the setup.exe file.
- Renaming the “MSOcashe“, which was only available when I has the install program running.
- Open Regedit then Delete Hkey_local_machinesoftwaremicrosoftoffice folder
If the above solution could not help you solve the problem.
- Open this link (Diagnose and fix program ) on the problem machine
- Uninstall the software relating to Microsoft office
- Reboot the computer
- Install the Office software.
The same fix works for office 2013, as this has been common problem on all version of office.
How To recall unread sent email in lotus notes?
Office 2010 copy and paste not working
A Computer with Windows 7 and office 2010 has come up with a weird problem. Copy and paste not working. If you rely Excessive on Copy and paste then this problem should be definitely occurs.
Office 2010 has major problem with copy /paste, in excel cannot copy the content with formula to another cell or copying data from excel to outlook. This works for first instance and later it stops working.
when clipboard memory is full, sometimes clearing the content works and some other time does not work. Last and final solution left is to reboot. which is very much annoying to do every time problem occurs.
How to clear Cache without rebooting and manually clearing it?
Step by Step for for fixing Office 2010 copy and paste not working problem.
Desktop Support Engineers can try using the Cache clearer like Ccleaner to frequently clear the cache from the Clipboard.
The Problem is occurring due to the Clipboard cache issue, where it does not clear off when full.
The solution to fix this problem is clear the clipboard cache by using Advance System Care from IOBIT software, just need to uncheck the “Clean Clipboard”
Download free full version Advance System Care software
* If the Paste Button is disabled, then this problem could occur. For me this problem occurred due Skype add on which disabled the paste button in the excel sheet. Removed the Skype , copy paste problem got resolved.
How to Configure Printer for SMTP Relay to Scan and send Email?
Multi-function Printer have to be configured with SMTP Relay without any user authentication for validation. Today we will learn how to configure printer for SMTP Relay to Scan and send Email.
Steps to configure Printer for SMTP Relay to Scan and send Email :
1) Login to exchange Office 365 Portal With your Credentials, then navigate to Domains >> DNS
Note down the MX record
2) Now Login to your Online Admin Portal Center with your login credentials, then navigate to Mail flow, Click on connector > Add a new Connector>
use these settings : From : Your organization’s email server ; To : Office 365
- Specify a name for the connector and leave other settings to default, then click Next
In this Window – How should Office365 identify email from your email server?
- Choose the option By Verifying that the IP Address of the sending server matches one of these IP addresses that belongs to your organization. click the “+” and add the IP address of your server, Click Next and complete the configuration.
On the printer, configure SMTP Details:
Key-in these details to the printer
- Server Name = VXLdetails.mail.VXL.outlook.com
- Port = 25
- TLS = Enabled
- Email Address = specify an email address to identify that mail was sent from Printer.
For an Application to use SMTP Relay use the server name and port number without any user details.
Can’t Print Messages from MS Outlook
Today i came across a problem
Trying to print e-mail messages from Microsoft outlook ,
I get Internet Explorer script error Line: 1344 Char: 1 error: unknown code: 0 url: res://c:windowssystem32shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg
Solution to the fix this problem
Click on start > Run > “regsvr32 ole32.dll”
close the outlook and reopen the problem will be fixed
Error when open xnk Link with Outlook 2007
To resolve the error open xnk Link with Outlook 2007. create a link associated between the xnk file name extension in Microsoft Outlook 2007.
Follow steps listed below:
1. Click Start, click Run, type Explorer in the Open box, and then click OK.
2. On the Tools menu, click Folder Options.
3. In the Folder Options dialog box, click the File Types tab, and then click New.
4. In the Create New Extensions dialog box, type xnk in the File Extension box, and then click OK.
5. Click to select XNK under Registered file types, and then click Advanced.
5. In the Edit File Type dialog box, type XNK next to the icon, and then click New.
6. In the New Action dialog box, type OPEN for Action, and then type the following text under Application used to perform action: “DriveLetter:pathOutlook.exe” /x “%1”
Note By default, the path of the Outlook.exe file is as follows: “C:Program FilesMicrosoft OfficeOFFICE12Outlook.exe” /x “%1”
7. Click OK twice.
8. Click Close.
How to export Global Address List from your Microsoft outlook ?
Open your outlook and create a new personal folder and a Personal Address Book or a Contacts folder and add it to your profile.
Note Microsoft Outlook 2000 and Microsoft Outlook 2002 use the term
1 “Personal Address Book.” Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 uses the term “Contacts folder.”
2. Create a temporary Contacts folder in the new personal folder that you just created.
3. On the Tools menu, click Address Book.
4. In the Address Book dialog box, click Options on the Tools menu.
5. Under Keep personal addresses in, select the name that you provided for the Personal Address Book or the Contacts folder, and then click OK.
6. Click to select the contacts that you want to add as Outlook contacts. Right-click the selected contacts, and then click Add to Personal Address Book or Add to Contacts.
7. On the File menu, click Import and Export.
8. Click Import from another program or file, and then click Next.
9. In the Select file type to import from list, click Personal Address Book or Contacts, and then click Next.
10. Select the temporary Contacts folder that you created previously, and then click Next.
11. Click Finish to import the contacts from your Personal Address Book or your
Contacts folder to the Contacts folder in your personal folder.
You can now drag the contacts to any Microsoft Exchange Server location,
whether it be a Mailbox Contacts folder or a Contacts public folder or you could just export to a CSV.
Importing a CSV File in to Outlook 2010
The CSV excel format as mentioned above, Open
Outlook 2010, and click the Office button(File menu). Then click the Open option and choose Import.
You Might Also like To Know….
- What is Hibernation in computer? List of advantage and disadvantage
- How to remove all hyperlinks in Word document with shortcut key
- How to reset user account Password in Windows 7?
- How to enable and disable USB Ports in Windows?
- How to Fix computer with Annoying beep
- How to Remote Access into client computer
- Remote Desktop Login Without Password (or With Blank Null Password)
- Disk Scrubber, a powerful tool that removes data from your hard disk securely