First Week of Sept, one of my friend came up said, that photo studio person were not able to recover the photos as sd card prompting for format. when SD Card was inserted into a computer or camera same error occurs. my friend want me to take try to Recover photos from sd card as it contains memorable summer holiday photos.
For past three days was working on this problem, Everywhere on the net were able to find Recovery software from SD Card from corrupted disk. Recovery software like ZAR Recovery software, R-delete. The Software were able to detect the SD Card, but were showing the size of SD disk “0”bytes or Zero bytes.The data cannot be recovered untill the size visible for which Filesystem on the disk need to build and then other required information will be visible.
Table Of Contents
- 1 I found this method which helps to Recover Photos from sd card prompting for format :
- 2 The same method I followed and was able to recover the photos from Sd Card and for SanDisk SD card I/O error. Apart from Photos you also do recovering lost files on sd card
- 3 2 Easy Ways to recover deleted photos
- 4 How to recover data from corrupted memory card
I found this method which helps to Recover Photos from sd card prompting for format :
- Get a Pendrive > 1GB
- Download LinuxLive USB Creator
- Download from here Ubunutu OS
- Once Download complete, Create USB Bootable Ubunutu OS and boot your computer with USB Drive.
- Insert the the SD Card into SD Slot or sdcard reader to USB Port.
The Device will get recongize by the ubunutu OS, then click onthe Drive Letter and will be able to View the Photos.
But to copy files from SD card device, you may need one more USB pendrive to copy the files.
The same method I followed and was able to recover the photos from Sd Card and for SanDisk SD card I/O error. Apart from Photos you also do recovering lost files on sd card
Share your comments, if the above solution was able to help to recover photo’s or not.
You Might Also like To Know….